Pastel on Azure - South Africa
Pastel on Azure enables businesses to accelerate the speed of doing business with the flexibility of the cloud. Pastel applications in the cloud enable businesses to work anywhere, anytime and on almost any device. Now any businesses can pave the way to digitally transform their operations by streamlining infrastructure, delivering cost savings and focusing on value-add customer experiences.
A solution for all busienss sizes called Pastel on Azure – Powered by First Technology. This is a cloud-based accounting solution that addresses all of the challenges of running your accounting software on your own hardware.
Pastel on Azure offers:
• Free consultation service – An obligation-free cloud-readiness checkup!
• Automatic performance scaling in times of high demand – No more month-end lag! Terms and conditions apply
• 99% server availability – It’s always on!
• World-class backup & security options – Set and forget!
• No need for manual updates - Always use the latest version!
• Get quick and easy online access to your data wherever you are.
• Using external accountants? No problem. You can give them access to Pastel and they can access wherever they are based
This solution is dependant on the business running existing Pastel User licenses - where customer does not have Pastel - First Technology will quote on Pastel seperately.
The standard Microsoft Azure Fabric SLA applies. Support SLA will include a 10 min response once logged -. A 6 hour fix SLA will apply. The solution pertains over a period of 12 months and cost includes deployment and migration.